JULY 27-29, 2018
2018 CONFERENCE THEME
“IN THIS WAY THE LOVE OF GOD WAS REVEALED TO US: GOD SENT HIS ONLY SON INTO THE WORLD SO THAT WE MIGHT HAVE LIFE THROUGH HIM.”
(REVEALED 1 JOHN 4:9)
2018 THEME SUMMARY
Knowledge of the truth of who God is and who we are provides the foundation for living authentically. We will focus on identity at the root. "Christ came not only to reveal God to man but man to himself." (Gaudieum et Spes) This truth will also help youth to understand true reality as opposed to the "virtual and idealistic reality" of the world.
Conference Costs: $185/student
- Includes Friday dinner and Saturday lunch & dinner
- Theme bag ($35 value) and pizza for Friday and Saturday night will be covered by the parish fundraiser, Psalm 144
- All other fundraisers will be the responsibility of the students/parents (you will be contacted by a parent contact to participate in the fundraisers)
- Deposit due at time of registration (December 3, 2017): $85 (payment plans will be accepted)
- Balance $100 due: March 4, 2018 (no refunds after this date)
Note: If you do not register by December, you may still be able to join us, but once the conference is sold out, we will not be able to add anyone unless someone cancels. We do usually reserve a few extra spots in December for any add-ons, but after March 4 all extra spots will be dropped.
Transportation, Lodging & Night Supervision (parents are responsible for this, including costs): Students will be released to their parents or designated guardians every evening and will be met by the group leader in the morning.
Optional: If the family chooses to stay at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel, Orlando (site of conference) the cost is $149 per night/per room (room holds up to 4 people) plus tax, no resort fee. Parking: $9/day.