HURRICANE IAN Update
Due to the Hurricane weather the Church and Office will be closed Wednesday - Thursday, 9/28 - 9/29
To make a donation online, set up a recurring weekly contribution, donate to a special collection or make a faith formation tuition payment, please click above on the donation button.
Fall Group Study
"What We Believe: The Beauty of the Catholic Faith"
All adults are welcome to attend. We will meet every other Tuesday from 5 PM to 6 PM at the parish center. Join us this month on 9/13 and 9/27. Walk-ins always welcome. Free of charge.
Welcome to our Parish!
St. Mary of the Lakes Parish, with the help of God and following the example of Jesus, Mary and Joseph, and the tradition of the faith under the leadership of the Pope and the Bishop, will guide families and individuals to pursue the Catholic faith and live it.
The parish will create a welcoming environment to foster a deeper understanding of our faith as followers of Christ, where we gather to worship God, aspire to learn all that is true, and put it into practice through our interaction, not only with all the members of our parish, but also, with our visitors, our local community and wherever we are.
Going on vacation? Don't miss your Sunday Obligation.
Go to this website to find out local Mass times for parishes in the areas you are visiting:
Monday - Thursday
8:30 am - 12:00 noon
Masks are optional.
Mon. - Tue. - Wed. - Fri.: 8:00 am (English)
Tuesdays: 6:30 PM (Spanish)
Thursday: Communion Service 8:00 am (English)
Saturday Vigil: 4:00 pm (English)
Sunday: 8:00 am, and 10:00 am (English)
12:00 pm (Spanish)
HOLY DAYS OF OBLIGATION
Vigil 4:00 pm (English)
Holy Day 8:00 am (English)
7:00 pm (Spanish)
FIRST FRIDAY DEVOTION
Mass at 8:00 am
Exposition & Adoration 8:30 am -12:00 noon
Benediction: 12:00 noon
Tuesday: 7:15 pm
Friday: 8:30 am
Saturday: 3:00-3:45 pm
Anytime with appointment (Please call the office)
Rosary: 30 minutes before every Mass
Divine Mercy Chaplet: Fridays after daily Mass.
CHURCH OPEN FOR PERSONAL PRAYER
Monday, Thru Friday: 7:30 am - 12:00 noon
(Please enter via the front door)
Readings for the week of September 25, 2022
- Sunday: Am 6:1a, 4-7 / Ps 146:7, 8-9, 9-10 [1b] / 1 Tm 6:11-16 / Lk 16:19-31
- Monday: Jb 1:6-22 / Ps 17:1bcd, 2-3, 6-7 / Lk 9:46-50
- Tuesday: Jb 3:1-3, 11-17, 20-23 / Ps 88:2-3, 4-5, 6, 7-8 / Lk 9:51-56
- Wednesday: Jb 9:1-12, 14-16 / Ps 88:10bc-11, 12-13, 14-15 / Lk 9:57-62
- Thursday: Dan 7:9-10, 13-14 or Rv 12:7-12a / Ps 138:1-2ab, 2cde-3, 4-5 / Jn 1:47-51
- Friday: Jb 38:1, 12-21; 40:3-5 / Ps 139:1-3, 7-8, 9-10, 13-14ab / Lk 10:13-16
- Saturday: Jb 42:1-3, 5-6, 12-17 / Ps 119:66, 71, 75, 91, 125, 130 / Lk 10:17-24
- Next Sunday: Hb 1:2-3; 2:2-4 / Ps 95:1-2, 6-7, 8-9 / 2 Tm 1:6-8, 13-14 / Lk 17:5-10