St Mary Masses
Masses for May 17, 2020, the 6th Sunday of Easter, English and Spanish are now posted on our Youtube site
Please subscribe and click on the notification BELL to get notified when new videos are added,
News and Updates
Please see the tab at the top of this page for News and Updates. This is where the most current information will be found.
To make a donation online, set up a recurring weekly contribution, donate to a special collection or make a faith formation tuition payment, please click above on the donation button.
Welcome to our Parish!
St. Mary of the Lakes Parish, with the help of God and following the example of Jesus, Mary and Joseph, and the tradition of the faith under the leadership of the Pope and the Bishop, will guide families and individuals to pursue the Catholic faith and live it.
The parish will create a welcoming environment to foster a deeper understanding of our faith as followers of Christ, where we gather to worship God, aspire to learn all that is true, and put it into practice through our interaction, not only with all the members of our parish, but also, with our visitors, our local community and wherever we are.
Going on vacation? Don't miss your Sunday Obligation.
Go to this website to find out local Mass times for parishes in the areas you are visiting:
Monday - Thursday
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am (English)
Tuesdays & Wednesday: 6:30 PM (Spanish)
Summer Schedule May - August
Saturday Vigil: 4:00 pm (English)
Sunday: 8:00 am, and 10:00 am (English)
12:00 pm (Spanish)
HOLY DAYS OF OBLIGATION
Vigil 4:00 pm (English), 7:00 pm (Spanish)
Holy Day 8:00 am,12:00 noon & 7:00 pm (English)
FIRST FRIDAY DEVOTION
Mass at 8:00 am
Exposition & Adoration 8:30 am -7:00 pm
Benediction: 7:00 pm
FIRST SATURDAY DEVOTION
Mass at 8:00 AM
Tuesday and Wednesday: 7:15 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM
Saturday: 3:00-3:45 PM
Sunday: 11:15-11:45 AM
Anytime with appointment (Please call the office)
Rosary: 30 minutes before every Mass
Divine Mercy Chaplet: Fridays after daily Mass.
CHURCH OPEN FOR PERSONAL PRAYER
Monday, Thru Friday: 7:30 am - 12:00 noon
(Please enter via the front door)
Readings for the week of June 7, 2020
- Sunday: Ex 34:4b-6, 8-9 / Dn 3:52, 53, 54, 55, 56 [52b] / 2 Cor 13:11-13 / Jn 3:16-18
- Monday: 1 Kgs 17:1-6 / Ps 121:1bc-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 [cf. 2] / Mt 5:1-12
- Tuesday: 1 Kgs 17:7-16 / Ps 4:2-3, 4-5, 7b-8 [7a] / Mt 5:13-16
- Wednesday: 1 Kgs 18:20-39 / Ps 16:1b-2ab, 4, 5ab and 8, 11 [1b] / Mt 5:17-19
- Thursday: Acts 11:21b-26; 13:1-3 / Ps 65:10, 11, 12-13 [2a] / Mt 5:20-26
- Friday: 1 Kgs 19:9a, 11-16 / Ps 27:7-8a, 8b-9abc, 13-14 [8b] / Mt 5:27-32
- Saturday: 1 Kgs 19:19-21 / Ps 16:1b-2a and 5, 7-8, 9-10 [cf. 5a] / Mt 5:33-37
- Next Sunday: Dt 8:2-3, 14b-16a / Ps 147:12-13, 14-15, 19-20  / 1 Cor 10:16-17 / Jn 6:51-58